Free Website Counter

I`m back

Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2005 by johnybravo at 12:39 pm



I think i have recovered from the dreaded flu, thanx to some jugs of beers and good laughs yesterday night. Its time to get back up and start working out again.

Will be testing my physical state with some futsal later this evening.

Yesterday nights outing at souled out was good fun accompanied with a few jugs of beers and some pool later on. I havent done this in a long time and felt out of place in the beginning plus i was having the flu but was feeling much better already. If it wasnt for the good company i would have not had any fun at all.

Suprisingly i manage to drink so much beer and still remain sober.

Apart from the good fun, it pisses me off to see those "mat motors" racing and risking other drivers lives while they roam the streets in packs of 20 - 30 bikers, driving like they own the whole 3 lane road. I had to succumb to their stupidity and just drive at 30 - 40kmph to avoid any accidents on my part. Sometimes i feel like going all mental and just ram all this idiots down.

Its this worthless people that broke my friends side window just to steal anything in their car which can be sold to fund their nightly activities. Luckily they didnt do any other damage than just breaking the side window.

____________________
|      |




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home