Free Website Counter

Pirated softwares

Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2005 by johnybravo at 7:30 pm



I saw my friend online on MSN and i messaged him and asked him if he was free for lunch. He then told me that he was at home! I then responded - "MC ah?"(sick leave), no need to work ah?

Then he told me his computer was confiscated and that there was a "yee em chai"(traitor) who informed the authorities about the pirated software his company was using(the original softwares were already ordered but have not arrived yet). So he didn't have to go to work coz there was no PC for him to work on.

I asked him "so how much you guys getting fined?" Apparently its 10 - 20k for each software!(but these figures could be wrong)

Next i asked my friend how much does the fella who reported you guys get? My friend told me that the officer told them that that person would get at least 20 - 30k and if he showed his face in court he will get 50k - but i dont think that fella will be such a dumbass as to do so.

He also told me that maybe its someone who had resigned from the company who reported them. So beware out there my friends, pirated softwares is a serious business. Get the legal ones or BE VERY VERY CAREFUL, hahahaha.

____________________
|      |




2 Comments:

Blogger :: Sam :: said...

It's legal to use freeware..

17/6/05 7:27 pm

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

i said pirated software :P

18/6/05 11:08 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home