Free Website Counter

My never ending story

Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 by johnybravo at 12:29 am



I have this problem of buying shoes. It can be any kind of shoes, none in particular. Football boots, futsal/indoor soccer shoes, gym shoes, hiking shoes or even sandals.

As ArmyGirl calls it, "your never ending story". I can look and look and look at different pair of shoes from different brands and designs and i always find it hard to look for a pair i really feel comfortable with. I can spend a few hours just looking for a shoe i want and end up not buying anything at all.

I am an Adidas supporter but lately i find that adidas is lacking in coming up with better designs. Their shoes are not as nice as the Nike ones but i must say that adidas shoe are hell of alot more worth your money than nike shoes, and they last longer too.

ArmyGirl says i have more shoes than she has. Thats because i havent trash those that i cant used anymore, they are just left there lying to rot and decay, hahaha.

Lets get back to the topic, so i can go into any shoe shop, look at different types of shoes of a particular type i`m looking for and test and test and look and look and i will still not be satisfied at all. I think i have very particular taste when it comes to my shoes! I blame this on my feet!

Just last night i was looking for a pair of hiking shoes. I went to BATA, coz they are the most affortable shoes in the market now. But i still couldnt find a pair that i really like and feel comfortable with. After going in and out of adidas, nike & bata i still couldnt make up my mind.

In the end, i decided to go home and sleep on it and look for my shoe the very next day and maybe then i will be able to find something i truly feel comfortable with and like it as well. Dont forget the price has to be right as well, hahaha.

____________________
|      |




3 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

yeah..perhaps we share the same problem..Till now, i still can't find my suitable jogging shoe..and I'm a adidas fans too..Nike oso not bad in term of jersey design..agree?

12/6/05 1:04 am

 
Blogger coconino said...

My nike has been with me for 3-4 yrs, it is still as good as ever. Compared to the new adidas I bought, it is much lighter and I still prefer to run in the nike for some reason. I guess it is the sense of attachment.

U know what tho? I am looking in asics and new balance, i like asics actually.

12/6/05 2:54 am

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

i finally settled for a pair of power outdoor shoes...

12/6/05 9:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home