Free Website Counter

Pizza Hut

Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2005 by johnybravo at 3:14 pm



After one year of banning myself from pizza hut(coz me and my ex-colleagues had to just order a meal for 6 ppl and finish it all by ourselves - 3ppl) i was sick of it & banned myself from eating at pizza hut...

Then today, using a RM10 voucher, i decided to eat pizza hut again. I went to the Tmn Tun branch. When i opened the glass door and stepped in, my eyes were wide open, looking at how they have renovated the place and did a total interior make over, WOW, looking good.

I was then greeted by a friendly Manager who got us our seats, efficient - no waiting, no long queue on a hot sunday afternoon. We were then attended to by the waiter who took our orders and gave us alot of suggestions on side dishes and desserts.

Our pizza arrived soon after, i didnt feel like it took forever, it was actually very fast. While we were having our pizza, waiters/waitresses often came by to check our orders and to see if they have arrived or if we wanted to add anything else to the bill.

I must say after a year of absence from this fast food joint, they sure have improved their quality and services. Full marks for efficiency, service, good waiters/waitresses and a friendly environment. I even took the liberty to fill out a comment form praising their excellence...

Kudos to Pizza Hut...

____________________
|      |




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home