Free Website Counter

Sausage arms

Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2005 by johnybravo at 7:58 pm



Damn, my arms feel like sausages which are boiled too long. I couldn't hold my hand up to answer my mobilephone for more than 3 minutes without switching hands.

Arrggghhh i hate first days of getting back into shape. Even the girl next to me in BodyPump class was carrying the same weights as i was for Biceps...

My knees felt like how it felt when i climbed Gunung Tahan, sore as hell! Need to take a day off from gym and recuperate.

Its not easy to get back into this sort of lifestyle, i don't know how i manage to do so last time. Six months of intense training and pumping iron and a further 3 months of intense cardio.

Todays class was okay only, i wouldn't call it up to standard. His routine is way too easy compared to the previous instructor. I still manage to walk down the stairs without a problem, a good BodyPump class would be so intense that you would have problems walking down the stairs right after class and still panting away.


- NO KICK -


____________________
|      |




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home