Free Website Counter

Through thick and thin...

Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2005 by johnybravo at 1:35 am





My G3 canon 4.0 Megapixel digital camera has been with me for 2 and a half years already. It has been with me through thick and thin, good times and the bad times, travel high up into the mountains and as far as the amazing Angkor Wat in cambodia. Never have i once dropped my camera, no matter how tough the situation is, high above at 4000++meters or deep down in the watery and muddy caves.

I wanna pay tribute to my camera who has captured alot of great and happy moments for me in my life. Here are some pictures from my outdoor adventures and travelling photos as well...



Bukit Datuk


Frasers Hill


Relaxing Berkelah Waterfall


Mysterious Gunung Ledang


Spectacular Gunung Kinabalu


Amazing Mt. Api, Pinnacles


Tallest in south-east asia Jelawang Waterfall


Muddy mossy forest Gunung Irau


Cascading Jerangkang Waterfall


Breathtaking Rainbow Waterfall


Leech infested Gunung Liang East & West


Mosquito infested Sungai Sendat Waterfall

Paya Indah Wetlands


Nameless, opposite Bukit Tabur


Thorny Mount Swetthenhem


National reserve, Taman Negara


Gunung Tahan


Sunrise at Gunung Tahan


Freezing Sungai Chilling

4WD fun challenge


Cambodia


Mystical Angkor Wat


Tonle Sap river


Sleeping Buddha, Thailand

____________________
|      |




3 Comments:

Blogger coconino said...

GREAT Pictures!! Let me salute your G3!

16/6/05 1:12 am

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

hahaha... salute...

16/6/05 11:08 am

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

oh thanx...

16/6/05 7:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home