Free Website Counter

Project update - Side Panel (Part I)

Posted : Monday, November 13, 2006 by johnybravo at 11:16 am



Although my current side panel already has a window on it i wanted to enlarge the window and put in a new 5mm thick acrylic to further strengthen the side panel. I was also planning on covering up the two holes that accommodates 80mm fans, cause i no longer have a need for the fans.



The back of the two blow holes had to be masked off, so that when i bondo the front it will stay in place.





I masked the front part of the blow holes in a square shape cause i only wanted that area of the blow whole to be bondo-ed. After the bondo is applied i will pull out the masked area leaving a square shape of the bondo covering the two blow holes.


That all the updates from last weekend, stay tuned for more...

____________________
|      |




2 Comments:

Blogger izso said...

Enlargen the panel? Fuwahhh.. how you gonna cut through the aliminium panel?

14/11/06 3:49 am

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

I have yet to find out... hehehe.

I really wish i have a dremel...

14/11/06 9:24 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home