Free Website Counter

Siemens 10KM Run 2008

Posted : Monday, July 07, 2008 by johnybravo at 2:23 pm




"The Marathon Route"



What can i say, training and hard work pays off. I came in at about 56 minutes for this 10km run. My personal best so far.

I have to say that my camping trip a few weeks back really helped in my preparation for this marathon. Not only was i able to tackle all the hills/slopes in this run but i barely stopped to walk - like maybe only a minutes worth of walking.

My legs were stronger and my stamina was better than before. I could tackle the hills with ease.

I am currently in the midst of training for my 22.7km Marathon in August which someone said he would join the 10km run as well.

This 10km run is part of my training schedule which consists of 7 weeks of training till the 22.7km marathon.

Overall i really enjoyed this run better than the rest. The atmosphere was great, many familiar faces from previous races and many choices to choose from to quench your thirst. A new energy drink Berocca was there, the usual 100plus and Milo were there and even MensHealth Magazine were there to promote themselves. The food was nothing to shout about but it was a great event nevertheless...

Will be preparing hard for my 22.7km marathon, see yeah...

____________________
|      |




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home