Free Website Counter

Not BF material

Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 by johnybravo at 11:54 am



I was on the monorail yesterday and i over heard, okay not really over heard, the girl was just too loud to ignore, she was standing rite behind me.

It was a conversation with her friend/colleague. This is how it went:

Girl A: Haiyah, he is a good friend but not a good boyfriend..
Girl B: .....

Girl A: The reason is because he gives me alot of freedom, lets me do whatever i want, go wherever i want and doesnt really worries...
Girl B: .....

Girl A : I want a guy who cares about me, you know. Calls me to see where am i, know what i`m doing, calls me often and you know act jealous once in a while.
Girl B: .....

Girl A : Thats why lah, he is a good friend but not a good boyfriend...
Girl B: .....

I had to leave the train at that point cause it was my destination...

I really don't see her problem there, i would rather have freedom than to be under surveillance 24/7.

So which one would you choose?

Freedom in a relationship or Being checked-on 24/7?

____________________
|      |




5 Comments:

Blogger :: Sam :: said...

That sounds so familar.. if she's under 24hrs surveillence, she'd come up with something like, 'my bf is a control freak, he doesn't allow me to go out with anyone. i know he cares abt me, haiyah, he's a good friend but not a good boyfriend..' The last sentense would be the same..

24/7/07 10:59 pm

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

Hahahaha, good one. If you were to call or check-up on someone so often, then where would you find the time to do your own stuff?

You will be doing it out of your will just cause you know she wants you to and instead treat it like a chore.

So i guess there needs to be a balance, just need to learn to give and take. Just when you least expect it, you will be suprised.

25/7/07 9:10 am

 
Blogger izso said...

Actually.. it depends on the girl. My wife said the same thing as the LRT girl. So I call her more often even when she's with her friends. Oh well. *shrugs*

Women. pfft.

30/7/07 4:22 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess different people have different needs and preferences. I could not imagine myself being checked on every now and then. Thanks God that my wife ain't like that :)

6/8/07 9:26 am

 
Blogger coconino said...

oh man, I agree with you. I really prefer they dont check on me 24/7 because I have a life to live too. That girl you heard must be rather young, for older women (25 and up) who have career and hobbies, I dont like having people constantly putting their nose into my everyday life.

7/8/07 12:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home