Free Website Counter

Wii Wang Wang

Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2007 by johnybravo at 11:23 am



Damn its been a while since i last blogged (last published on Mar 29, 2007 to be exact).

Been busy with income tax, registration, wedding jobs, twisted ankle, spiderman 3 and last but not least Wii.

I have never imagine myself buying a game console, cause i rather go to the arcade to experience the real deal. This is until a friend of mine got me hooked to Wii. Wii is the next generation console by nintendo and i have to admit I`M LOVING IT!

Not a big fan of Xbox 360 or PS3 with those intense graphics and strategic game plays. When i found out about Wii it was love at first sight, hehehe.

I rather play games with action and i mean physical action and not pouncing on a remote joystick. The Wii uses a wireless remote also known as a Wiimote to play most of the games. Check this out (Wiimote) to know what i`m talking about. And so after many years of waiting i am proud to say i`m an owner of a game console a Wii owner, hehehe.

Check it out!





So i guess i shall be quite busy for a while :)

If you're not physically fit, you will end up aching all over the next day after playing wii sports. So don't forget to warm up before playing your Wii, bwahahahahha...

____________________
|      |




5 Comments:

Blogger NinJaMoo said...

When I go "Wii", hubby goes "Wanna go bathroom issit?" =P

p/s - I tagged ya!

9/5/07 8:20 pm

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

enough of toilet jokes! :p

10/5/07 10:36 am

 
Blogger izso said...

I thought Wii was pronoucned "Why"?

And how much you pay for that thing man? It costs a small fortune! The games are all ori?

14/5/07 4:32 am

 
Blogger johnybravo said...

Of course the games are """ORI""". :)

I don't know how it is pronounced but it is spelt as W I I !

14/5/07 10:56 am

 
Blogger fanny tan said...

this is cool!!!

17/5/07 2:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home